Sunday 22 May 2011

Wk4 D6, Today I burned off 708 Calories!!!!!

Station walk this morning    = 150 calories
Get running run wk 4 run3  = 286 calories                       =708 CALORIES !!!!!
Walk back from the run      = 272 calories

708 CALORIES! That's how much I burned today. Well, I know its not an exact science but still, good going eh?  The weather was beautiful today. We took my mum-in-law to the shops at lunchtime, we came home and went out before the midges clouded the river banks.

I had my last run of week 4 on get running to do. The back of my right knee ached a bit when I started out and I thought I should have stretched after the station walk this morning. After a minute or so it eased up. The run was good, hard, but not too much of a problem. I am still finding that my lungs give up before my legs do. I also get to a stage where I don't know whether to swallow or spit my saliva as swallowing interferes with my breathing pattern. Hubby came with me so I did the whole run without turning back for home half way. We stopped at the pub for a spritzer, stretched and did a brisk walk back home. I also remembered to take some photos on the way back to show you my river route and a little bridge I have to run over too. The bridge is little but when you are running up it it seems huge although has got easier over the weeks.



Hmmm, still learning about uploading pics from the iphone to the macbook then emailing them to me on my pc!


Exercise
I think I said enough about that now :-)

Food
Breakfast
Banana
Slice of bread
Lunch
Baked potato
Baked beans
Cappuccino
Tea
Afternoon
Handful of almonds
White wine spritzer
Dinner
Tilapei
Quinoa
Asparagus
Strawberries
prosecco

No comments:

Post a Comment