Sunday 22 May 2011

Wk4 D7, Just a quickie

Just a quickie for today. I wanted to pace out a 5k route in my local park today so I could see how far it is. I do everything in miles. British roads are mapped out in miles so I don't really understand why runs are in Kilometres? Anyway so I went out with hubby in tow - someone had to carry the water - and started out on a brisk pace through the park. The sky darkened, the clouds grew heavy and suddenly we were walking into a downpour, a proper soaking downpour with big fat raindrops! Then the wind got up and we were being blustered all over the place. This venture was becoming a bit of a nightmare so we headed back to the car park at 2.45 miles just short of the 5k. I still managed to burn calories doing it, so no harm done.

Exercise
2.45 miles tracked with runkeeper burning 267 calories

Food
Breakfast
Porridge (oatmeal) 40g oats & 200ml milk
2 x Tea
Lunch
Summer rolls chicken and veg at Wagamamas
A few edamame beans
Glass of rose wine
Tea
Apple polenta cake (shared with hubby)
Dinner
Chicken salad
2 x slice bread

No comments:

Post a Comment