Friday 20 May 2011

Wk4 D4, A nice day out in London

I didn't have to do the station run this morning because hubby was away last night, in fact, I slept through until 9am! Bliss!

I went to London to meet one of my sisters for lunch and a catch up. After a bit of a walk around Hays Galleria we walked across Tower Bridge to the Tower of London, not in it though, not at £19.80 per adult!!!! We stopped by a place called Yum in Leadenhall market, This was good for me because they had the nutritional info for their products. We both picked a colourful looking lentil and pomegranate seed salad, unfortunately, I got very bored halfway through mine, I think they needed to add a bit of vinaigrette or something similar as it was similar to (I would imagine) eating cardboard.

After lunch we crossed back over the river via London Bridge, you can get a great view of Tower Bridge from there, and we walked a bit further to Borough market and had a snoop around, I highly recommend this as it's a  lovely, vibrant place. We had coffee and then, as the sun was out, a couple of glasses of Rose. Later we met hubby for dinner in a pub by the river.

Exercise
Bit of wandering around


Food
Breakfast
None - I got up late
Lunch
Cardboard salad
Coffee
Afternoon
Coffee
Wine
Half a bag of mini cheddars
Dinner
Baked sweet potato
Veg chilli
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment