Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wk4 D3, Lady Ga Ga makes you go fastaaa

Now I have finally got some music on my phone the morning walks go by without too much effort. This mornings walk ended in a run and was the fastest so far. I can see myself running the whole 1.4 miles in the not too distant future!
For the first day in a couple of months it looked and felt like it was going to rain today. I didn't fancy doing my getrunning run in that so pottered in the house a bit this morning waiting to see what the sky was up to. Eventually around 11am I decided to go for it. I had clients later and needed to be washed and ready for them.I set off on my run with a bit of Lady Ga Ga blaring in my ears. The first three runs were good, they went by in a breeze. Music definitely helps because it takes your mind off the running. However,  the last 5 minute run made my thighs feel like lead. I had toast for breakfast this morning instead of the usual porridge so I don't know if that made a difference to my energy levels or maybe because of the run to the station or maybe I didn't stretch enough? Anyway, I stretched well afterwards. Hubby has energy gel sweets and suggested I have one of those but I wouldn't know how to add that to my calorie counter. Besides, they look like jelly beans and I may decide I like them too much, so no, best steer clear of those...

Exercise
Walk tracked by runkeeper for 1.33 miles burning 167 calories
Wk 4 Day 2 getrunning 16 minutes of running and 15 minutes walking fast

Food
Breakfast
2 x toast thin spread of flora light
Banana
Tea
Midmorning
Alpro soya chocolate dessert
Tea
Lunch
Houmous
Carrot
1 slice bread
Apple
Dinner
Tea
Porridge -Hubby was out tonight so I didn't have to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment