Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wk4 D2, all safe and sound

Hubby had the all clear for his lumpectomy today! That was a couple of weeks of worry. But all is well now :-)

We met a friend for lunch after our news and unfortunately it involved chips, prosecco and apple crumble! Once I added this to MyNetDiary I could see dinner tonight was going to be very limited. I didn't have the chance to add a lot of exercise as we we're out for most of the day so dinner was a cup of tea. Not a problem though because my lunch lasted for the rest of the day. A few months ago I would have had dinner too, so now I suppose the big difference is thinking about what and how much I am eating and if I really need it or if I just want it.

Exercise
Walk to the station tracked by Runkeeper  - 1.31 miles burning 154 calories

Food
Breakfast
Porridge (oatmeal)
Tea
Midmorning
Cappuccino x2
Lunch
Grilled chicken
French fries
Apple crumble
Ice cream
Prosecco
cappuccino
Dinner
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment