Monday 16 May 2011

Week 3 - Results and Reflection

Well looking back over the week I am getting fitter and better at my running programme. In Runners World it says that usually the 9th run is the turning point in fitness and energy and I definately agree with that. My 9th run was last Friday and I feel ready to take it up a notch this week.

My eating plan with mynetdiary has been easy. Most days I am under the allocated calories. It all goes to pot when I go out for dinner, although Wagamamas on Wednesday was fine, or when wine is involved. I need to address that really.

So, having said that, my Withings scales say this week I have lost 2.4 lbs!!!!!!! Yay get me!! So, altogether thats 4.4 lbs in 3 weeks. Its a good steady amount and I am very pleased. I now have  37.4 lbs to lose.
.
Action for this week
reduce my drinking on Friday and Saturday to no more than 2 glasses of wine each evening and drink them slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment