Monday 16 May 2011

W3 D6&7, family visits = too much wine!

I was away for the weekend so a lot of wine was involved (as usual). Having analysed my drinking habits I realise I drink far too fast. So from now on I need to slow right down. Even though I drank gallons of calories I was good at the eating part. However, the calories from the wine topped my consumption up to and slightly over my allocated calorie amount in mynetdiary. I am not too worried about that though because during the rest of the week I was mosly under.

Weekends are generally exercise free as I don't have to do the station run and its two rest days on the getrunning programme. As I was away without hubby I didn't do any long walks either so I have no exercise to calculate.

If any of you would like a lovely weekend away in the heart of Kent then you wont go too far wrong than to visit the Spa town (my home town) of Royal Tunbridge Wells

Saturday
Breakfast
1slice wholemeal toast with Flora
Tea

Lunch
Egg mayo sandwich
2 tea

Dinner
Indian takeaway - chicken tikka, plain boiled rice, one potato from the saag aloo, one caulifower floret, salad
Wine

Sunday
Breakfast
Porridge (oatmeal)
Tea x2

Lunch
Fish cakes and salad in the pub
Lime and soda
Coffee

Evening
Houmous
Carrot
Tea x2

No comments:

Post a Comment