Monday 9 May 2011

Week 2. Results and Reflection

Well, I have lost another lb! Yes, only 1lb but never the less it is still going in the right direction. I now have 40lbs to lose. Yay!!

I must say I am a little disappointed what with ALL that running and walking I have been doing. I have even been very good with the afternoon snacks and the wine too. I have had a thought though, that maybe with all the walking and running I am doing I am converting the fat cells to muscle cells. We all know muscle weighs more than fat so perhaps, even though I am not losing loads I am definitely getting fitter. I can feel my legs getting stronger in the calves and thighs. To help me work this out my Withings body scale finally arrived this morning so I will be measuring my fat to lean mass ratio. I think I might have to start doing something with my arms and tummy as well.

I have sussed out that I can run both  RunKeeper and Get Running at the same time – so I can track the speed, distance and calories for my Get Running days but, unfortunately, NOT on my iPhone! I need to upgrade so will be onto Orange later about that. Yesterday I ran with two iPhones tracking me. Yes! One in each hand!!!

I have also signed up to MyNetDiary so I can track the calories I consume properly. I have spent the weekend working out how to use it so I am ready for the start this morning.

Well, with all the gadgetry I have I can’t go too far wrong and it’s still cheaper than the gym and slimming club.

No comments:

Post a Comment