Thursday 12 May 2011

Wk3, D3. Looks like rain...

So, I did my usual morning march to the station which was good. I ran for the last bit. I felt awake this morning. After having such lovely sunny mornings though, this morning was a bit cloudy and it looked like rain. I had clients till about 2pm so wasnt going to be able to do week 3 day 2 of getrunning till later in the day. I hoped it wasn't going to rain because that would give me an excuse not to do it. Not that I am looking for excuses...

Anyway I must say I procrastinated, finding allsorts of other things to do until about 4.30pm, then the sun came out. At that point I told myself I AM going to do this today!! So I got into my running shoes and went out. I've deliberately got myself deep into this fitness and weight loss by blogging, tweeting and telling everyone on facebook each day how I am doing. I know people are following and I really dont want to embarrass myself by not achieving my goal. So, of course, I enjoyed it and by the time I finished and got back home I was really really pleased with myself, not only because I finished it but because it was actually EASIER  than the same run I did last Sunday.

Getting fitter and losing weight ALWAYS takes more effort than sitting anad eating. Its a good thing to do because it gets chemicals whizzing around in your brain with an effect thats waayyy better than chocolate or cake and has a MILLION times better side effect too!

Exercise
Walk tracked by runkeeper for 1.39 miles burning 186 calories
Week 3 Day 2 Getrunning programme
Food
Breakfast
2 x bananas
slice of bread
2 x Tea
Lunch
4x Quorn mini savoury eggs
Apple
Tea
55g smoked mackerel
Dinner
Teriaki chicken at wagamama
300ml white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment