Friday 13 May 2011

W3, D4 – Flags!!

I am really pleased to see more flags in my flag counter. Blogger tells me I have a repeat visitor or some visitors from Germany but my flag is not recognising you for some reason, maybe you’re a spy? J I would love a German flag!

The morning march to the station was a breeze today. I am really getting into this exercise lark. I do think I need a different route though. Or at least get some music on my iPhone. I also need to upgrade my phone to a 4 so I can use more than one app at a time.

I love my withings scales too. I weigh myself at least twice a day just so I can see my graph! I’ve even tried weighing my cats on it but they won’t stay on it long enough. I’m sure the novelty will wear off soon and I will get to weighing myself once a week. I am able to put my graph right here, on my blog but until I’m happier about my weight I’m not quite ready to reveal that info just yet. As for before and after pictures, well we will have to wait until the “after” has happened.

MyNetDiary is great too. We went to Wagamamas for dinner last night and I was able to tot up my calories on my phone. It’s a shame Wagamamas don’t provide nutritional information. I wrote to them but they said they have no plans to do this. I may have to start seeking out restaurants that do. Hubby won’t mind. He wants to get his cholesterol down anyway. Its only 5.7 but he’s not happy. Really I should get mine checked. Mine was 4.3 about 4 years ago but it may have changed.



Exercise
1.33 mile walk tracked with RunKeeper  at 142 calories

Food
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea

Lunch
2 eggs, scrambled without butter, 2 toasts spread thinly with flora light
Apple
Tea

Afternoon
Tea
Banana
Quorn mini eggs x 5 munched while at the computer. There goes the mindless eating again!

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast
Salad
175 ml glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment