Wednesday 11 May 2011

W3 D2, back to work after lots of bank holidays, hospital dramas and the wedding of the year

I did my station walk again this morning which is almost 1.4 miles in 20 minutes. When I think back to how it was when I started this walk about 8 weeks ago I have definately improved. Its not a struggle any more, in fact, I am quite the spritley girl! Having said that my getrunning app tells me today is the 2nd run of week 3 and I dont feel like it. Partly because I did the first one a day early anyway (you're supposed to have two days rest between the weeks) and partly because, as I am now back to work, it means I would have to shower and do my hair and makeup again - doing it all once in a day is bad enough! And I did do almost 5 miles walking yesterday so I have decided that today my legs need a rest. The run will have to wait till tomorrow.

My eating today was a bit erraic and picky rather than having food on plates mainly beccause of work. I had clients dotted about the day up to 8.30 this evening.
I am really getting into mynetdiary .Its really easy to use. I am finding it a struggle to eat all the calories they allow me - which is a shock! But I think thats because its all been food at home so far. As soon as I go to a restaurant or wine is taken into account then thats where I can see my problems lie. It is a very good program to highlight all these things. I might have to insist we don't go out to eat as much as usual or I will have to choose very carefully from the menu, but that kind of takes the fun out of it though, right?

Exercise
1.36 mile walk tracked with runkeeper burning 163 calories

Food
Breakfast
Porridge made with oats 40g and 200ml 1% milk
2 tea
Banana

Lunch
2x venison pork sausages -low in fat and yumm
slice bread
Apple

Afternoon
Carrot
Low fat houmous
Tea

Dinner
2x bread with flora light
3 x quorn mini eggs
Bnana

1 comment:

  1. lol that was meant to say Banana at the end of dinner!

    ReplyDelete