Friday 29 April 2011

Wk 1, D 4

So today was exhausting even though I did nothing all day apart from wait. We were in the hospital for 7.15am at which point I was asked to leave and phone back in a couple of hours. Hubby kept me informed as to what was happening as I went in search of a paper shop and somewhere to have breakfast. They lost his notes which meant hours more waiting and eventually I got to see him around 3pm after I had to find a nice place for lunch and go to M&S to get something for him to eat. I still wasn’t sure how long I was going to have to wait so got a bag of liquorice allsorts to keep me company. I’m not convinced that I will lose any lbs at all at this rate……

Exercise
None at all, apart from wandering about all day

Food
Breakfast
Tea
Muesli with yogurt and fruit from Le Pain Quotidien – the best but not the most dietary!

Lunch
Water
Quiche Lorraine
Cappuccino – again from Le Pain Quotidien

Afternoon
Packet of M&S liquorice allsorts

Dinner
Poussin breast
A couple of roast potatoes
Bottle of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment