Friday 29 April 2011

Wk 1, D 5

Royal wedding fever today!! Hubby is happily recuperating on the sofa. I went out for my run/walk day 3 of week 1 of my Get Running app. It felt better than day 2. I stretched my front thigh muscles prior to day 2 and my legs felt very heavy during each run. I have decided to leave the stretching until after the run in future as I did today. I felt bouncy today and took the whole session in my stride. I am quite looking forward to seeing how my body works with next weeks sessions as they are 1 ½ minute runs. I know it doesn’t sound like a lot but I think it will feel a lot. At least I have 2 minute walks between the runs and there are only 6 of them.
Spent the rest of the day on the sofa with hubby or at the computer. Now the sun has come out I might go for a walk. I’ll see if he is up for a stroll to the pub, after all that’s what Bank Holidays are for aren’t they….

Exercise
Day 3 week 1 of Get Running

Food
Breakfast
Tea

Lunch
Salad leaves with feta cheese and a dash of oil and balsamic
2 Dr Karg emmental and pumpkin seed crackers
Tea
Strawberries

Afternoon
Several Waitrose brownie bites – too many actually but at least they’re finished!
Tea

Dinner
Salmon
Salad
Couscous

No comments:

Post a Comment