Friday 29 April 2011

Wk 1, D 3

Sorry this is a bit late. I am having to re write this because I hit a key on the keyboard which promptly removed my entire post! Very annoying! So now I am going to write all my blogs on a word doc and cut and paste.
Hubby had an operation to remove a lump in his bladder yesterday. He is ok but on long lasting ibuprofen to ease the soreness when he needs to wee. We had to stay in North London so he could get to the hospital for 7:30 am. He has kept his old GP near to where he works and where he used to live so it is easier. He would never visit the GP where we live because they don’t keep the same hours as his home time hours. Life can be complicated at times. Anyway, so it means we ate out again last night and I had too much wine. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t falling over; I just had more wine than I wanted to, particularly when I think about the empty calories.
I started the day off with my day 2 week 1 of my Get Running app. My legs hurt a bit more than last time and felt heavier. That could be due to all sorts of things but I did stretch before hand and haven’t done that before so it might be due to that. Will not stretch prior to exercise next time and see how it goes. I ran by the river and it was a beautiful sunny morning. Hubby came with me although he can run 5k in his sleep!

Exercise
Day 2 week 1 of Get Running

Food
Breakfast
Porridge – approx 40 g oats and 200ml 1% milk
Tea

Lunch
2 Matzos spread thinly with Flora Pro-active spread
2 eggs fried
Slice of ham
Lump of mozzarella
Tea

Afternoon
2 glasses of wine approx 375 ml

Dinner
Lamb steak
Sweet potato chips (delicious)
½ apple and raspberry crumble ½ scoop of ice cream
375ml wine (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment