Tuesday 26 April 2011

Wk 1,D 2

So, I am sitting in front of the TV with a glass of wine. Today was my rest day for exercise and, as it turned out, my rest day for eating a healthy diet! It is still Easter holidays. We were supposed to be in Spain but have had to stay here for reasons I may divulge at a later date. So my Hubby is at home and we are eating out a lot more than normal. We went to the pub for lunch and feeling virtuous after yesterdays walking I ordered the leek and potato soup. It came, it was delicious and tasted like it was made with half a litre of cream! Later we went to a coffee shop and I ordered a bit of toffee cake, yes, I know, but I blame the creamy soup getting my fat glands going! But it was delicious and came with a jug of toffee sauce all over it. So tonight I had a handful of pretzels and a glass or two of wine. I know its not the healthiest but we cant be good all the time, besides, they do say a little of what you fancy does you good.....

Exercise
2 mile brisk walk - to the pub and back!
Rest day for the Get Running course


Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Mid - morning
tea
Lunch
Very creamy leek and potato soup with bread
Glass of wine
Afternoon
Cappucino
Frighteningly delicious toffee cake with the unexpected toffee sauce
Dinner
Pretzels
Strawberries
Glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment