Monday 25 April 2011

Wk 1, D 1

Easter Monday. Well, I have finished all the Easter eggs so now is probably a good time to start. I know Lent has just finished but this is going to last for more than 40 days and nights. I weighed myself this morning and have already put on another 2lbs just over the weekend! So this is it. I have dowloaded Runkeeper http://runkeeper.com/ and Get Runnning http://splendid-things.co.uk/getrunning/ apps on my iPhone. I did the first day of week one on Get Running and then walked 6 miles with hubby this afternoon tracking my walk with Runkeeper. I feel good, a bit sunned on my shoulders, but good. I can feel the walk in my legs. I am going to concentrate on excercsie first then, in a couple of weeks, will start properly looking at my food intake. Having said that I will write down what I have eaten each day here. I am hoping that will keep me in check too.

Excercise
day 1, week 1 of Get Running
6 mile walk (two lots of 3 miles with lunch in between)

Food
Breakfast
Banana
Tea, 1% milk, no sugar
Lunch
Salmon with risotto we were out for lunch
Cappucino with skimmed milk
Afternoon
Another Cappucino with 1/2 a Florentine
Handful of small pretzels
Tea
Tea
Dinner
Fish cakes (from Carluccios)
Salad
Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment