Sunday 18 March 2012

Friday and Saturday Goals

Friday

Drink 2 litres water - fail (again) I had about 1 litre

Consume under 1500 calories - fail!  I had 1820

Exercise  - fail!!!!! I didn't do any !!

It was a funny day. I was working all morning then had a few hours break so had some lunch, looked at the internet, then, just as I was thinking about going to the gym or for a run, my next client asked to come earlier so that was that, no exercise done - at all.

Remembering to drink 2 litres of water is hard going. You really have to start first thing in the morning to get 2 litres in. I can't drink anything after about 8pm. If I do I generally have to get up in the night to go to the loo. It's my age!

I need to work out some sort of exercise programme that I can stick to. But then again, a day off now and then should do me some good!

Saturday

Drink 2 litres water - fail again!

Consume less than 1500 calories - umm, not sure because we ate out in the evening and I have no idea how many calories were in my dinner.

Exercise - hell yes! TICK!!!!! I did a pb on my parkrun 5k at 33.17 and burned 430 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment