Friday 16 December 2011

Week 34 - day 2 week 2 b210k

I took myself our for the second run of week 2 of the bridge to 10k programme between clients. It was cold outside but sunny. Really pretty down by the river which makes it all worth while. The run was 3 x 15 minute runs and the last 15 minutes was, again, really hard. I can't see how on earth I am going to manage to run 10k without stopping to walk. But then, I do have a couple of months to go so a lot can change in that time. I still think back to the beginning when I struggle to jog lightly for 1 minute!

My eating has been erratic this week. I must stop buying packets of mini mince pies! I'm not fooling anyone by eating them. Two are the same as one large one but I keep eating 3 saying to myself "they are only small"....The next couple of weeks are going to be a bit of a nightmare food wise but if I keep up with the running minimal damage will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment