Thursday 17 November 2011

Week 30 - I burned 671 calories!

Wednesday
I did a faster station run of 16.51, just 20 seconds off my pb! I was very pleased with that. Later I did week 5, run 1 of couch 2 5k. I decided to skip run 3 of week 4 as I have been doing plenty of 5 minute runs during the station runs each morning. This run consisted of 3 x 5 minute runs all of which were  a challenge both mentally and physically. It is cold out now so it takes a bit more mental effort to go out in the 1st place and I think I need some gloves to run with. I was also a little bored because I forgot to put my music on. I had been learning French but runkeeper keeps starting it from the beginning which is very annoying.
I like that I am getting some muscle definition back in my thighs just above the knees and my calves have gone solid again. They quite quickly went jelly like when I was off the running. Its amazing how quickly your body changes and adapts. My endurance is getting better. On Friday I will be doing 2 x 8 minute runs which I am happy about - I think.

Exercise = 3.56 milesJogging and walking burning 671 calories!!!!!!!
Food = I overdid it as I was out in the evening - too much wine and have no idea how many calories were in my dinner!
Breakfast
Shreddies
Tea
Banana
Lunch
Soup
Ryvitas
Apple
Tea
2 x biscuits
Dinner
Healthy noodles with chicken from dim t - very nice
too much white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment