Monday 14 November 2011

Week 29, Days 5,6 +7

I had a lie in on Friday and it was a rest day from c25k so I didn't do any exercise to speak of. My eating during the day was ok until the evening. I made  fish pie which was lovely but I ate too much of it and drank too much wine.
On Saturday we were up and out quite early, we had lunch and dinner out, I drank too much wine -again! Although I did quite a lot of walking on Saturday I didn't do my run because I didn't have the time.
I was up quite early on Sunday and was out of the door in my running gear at 8.45am. It was quite mild out and the sun was out. A beautiful morning. I did my c25k wk4 run2 which was a bit easier than the 1st run but still a good lung workout on the 5 minute runs. I did the whole session in one direction and quick march walked back home. Hubby caught up with me, having been out for his run double the distance of mine, and so I jogged a few times on the way back. All in all a very good mornings work out. It encouraged me to diarise my food intake properly too so I only have calories for Sunday.

Sunday
Exercise = 502 calories, c25k wk 4, run 2 +walk/jog back covering 4.66 miles/ 7.50km
Food = 1365
toast, soup, small roast dinner with lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment