Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wk 27, Jogging again!

Well it looks like I can start with mini jogs again. I did a minute and a half yesterday morning and the same again this morning without back pain. Yay!! Finally it looks like I can start the Couch to 5k programme again, although I know I won't need to do all of it. My fitness levels have really dropped in the last 4 months but I know it will pick up quickly again so I wont struggle so much with my breathing this time around. I am still very wary of how my back is reacting so I'm not doing any 5k's just yet.
I was very pleased with my food intake yesterday too. I am hoping to lose a couple of lbs this week although I do have a party to go to on Saturday which will doubtlessly involve too much alcohol (again). Anyway for now here is yesterdays (Mondays) diary :-

Exercise - 1.36 mile walk/jog = 166 calories burned
Food = 1098 calories (178 left over)
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Lunch
Houmous
wholemeal wrap
Pea
Tea
Dinner
Pumpkin soup
2 x Ryvita's
Small glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment