Sunday 16 October 2011

Wk 25

With the weekend nearly over I was fairly good on the eating front although we shared a pizza last night (Waitrose) and I had a pizza on Thursday - in a new local Italian restaurant not Dominoes or Pizza Hut! I also have had a few glasses of wine over the last few nights too, but it is the weekend and that is how I roll. I did a mini step on the scales on Friday morning and it looked like I lost 2lbs, but we'll see what the state of play is tomorrow morning (Monday) on my self imposed, official weigh in day.

My back is a lot better than it has been for a while. I can sit for a long time without pain. I reckon I could even go to the cinema now without annoying anyone! There is still a little niggle so I am not attempting a run yet. I try to walk each day as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment