Friday 16 September 2011

Wk 21, D3 +4 - No exercise for two days.

No station run for me on either of these days. I drove to Tunbridge Wells to visit some sisters (my siblings, not nuns!) and stayed overnight. Lovely.
It was nice to drop into my old work and see some people I haven't seen in some months. They really noticed my weight loss and were amazed at how I looked. 2 stone (28lbs) make a huge difference!

Wednesday
Food - 1,456 calories - went over a bit because of the wine!
2 crumpets with peanut butter
Tea
Digestive biscuit
Coffee
Baked beans on toast
Wine

Thursday
Food -1087 calories without the thai chicken noodles. We ate out and its impossible to say how much the dinner was.
Toast with butter and marmalade
Tea
2 Biscuits
2 slices bread
Coffee
thai chicken noodles (out)
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment