Thursday 1 September 2011

Wk 19, Days 1, 2 + 3

This week so far I have only walked to the station on twice, Wednesday and this morning (Thursday). Monday was out as it was a Bank holiday and we were on our way back from Bath. Tuesday was out because I went to see my new niece for the day in Tunbridge Wells. It is an hours drive so I put a towel behind my back to support me in the car and drove down there. The towel support worked up until the last 10 or 15 minutes of the journey when my back just started to get uncomfortable. Other than that it was fine. My niece is 6 weeks old so as this was the first time I have been able to sit in the car for that long it was the first time I had seen her. You forget how small babies are when they are new.
On my walk yesterday I decided to jog a little to see what happens. I jogged about 10 steps but my back became very uncomfortable so I stopped before I did any damage.
I have been busy with work this week so I have been happier in myself. Especially as I was able to visit my family too. As a result my appetite has come back a bit so I am eating more - not too much to put weight on though! I am still using MyNetDiary to track my eating.

Exercise - 280 calories burned on the station walks
Food - I only tracked yesterdays properly which came to 901 calories
Breakfast
Tea
Banana
Lunch
Cheese roll
Tea
Dinner
home made sausage and bean casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment