Wednesday 28 September 2011

With almost 2 weeks of really not doing anything stupid such as jogging, walking too fast or housework my back seems to be improving (again). I am away next week so will be trying to relax as much as possible then too. I walked a little yesterday and while my back was pain free the outside of my left thigh felt like it had been punched, hard.
I have not run properly since July 27th - about 9 weeks! On that day I managed my furthest distance of 5.77 km/ 3.58 miles. If I didn't hurt my back I would definitely have hit the 10k mark by now and probably running further than that. So that is what I am focusing on. When I am able to run again I will build up to that distance again. Of course, typically, when I am fit and well again we will probably be under 6 foot of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment