Saturday 13 August 2011

Wk 16, D5 - Post birthday cake

Shhhh, come in a bit closer, that's it. I don't want to say this too loudly but my back feels a lot better today. Eeek :-)


No running today. so here is my Food diary.


Food - In the main I had 866 calories but that is not including my dinner from Pho which I have mentioned before. A great Vietnamese place in Soho, London and a sneaky post birthday treat of chocolate cake at carluccios,  Market Place W1. I have searched for the calorie content but, alas, I will have to put it down to a delicious experience instead. Needless to say I probably went over my calories for the day!

Breakfast
1 slice toast with flora light
tea
Lunch
2 boiled eggs
Banana
tea
Afternoon
shared bottle of wine
handful of strawberries
Dinner
Bun cha gio ga
Wine
Cake
Cappucino

No comments:

Post a Comment