Tuesday 9 August 2011

Wk 16, D1 - Sorry, this is turning into "my back pain journey"!

Having spent the evening with a hot water bottle strapped to my back it felt remarkably better this morning. That was until I got in the car to take hubby to the station! The car is definitely a back killer. We may have to look at getting a "sensible " car for both our sakes if this continues to be a problem :-(
Sitting at the computer aggravates it too but I cant stand up all day long, I'll get varicose veins! I did see the physio again this afternoon and once she got me bending and twisting this way and that, got me on the bed and spent at least 15 minutes doing the most painful things to my lower back and left buttock, afterwards I could bend much lower than before. She also put some strapping up my back which I am not in anyway convinced it will do anything at all. But I have to get my monies worth so I will keep it on for a few days. Anyway, I positively skipped to the car but then, had to get in it. By the time I got home - and its only a 10 minute drive -  I was in pain again! So on went the hot water bottle and spread out on the sofa for the evening again!
On a lighter note, I was good with my food today!

Food - 1176 calories
Breakfast
mini wheats with milk
tea
Lunch
Baked beans on 1 slice toast no butter
Tea
Dinner
oven baked fish and chips
250ml wine (medicinal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment