Saturday 18 June 2011

Wk 8, D5, Rainbows!

Blogger makes it very difficult to put the pictures where you want them! Anyway after I posted my blog yesterday a rainbow came out in the evening so I wanted to show you what was my back garden. Pretty isn't it? A lovely end to a very dismal wet, soggy, June day. You can just make out in a couple of the pictures there are two rainbows. Hubby says they are always two but I have only ever seen this twice. I'm having a geeky moment so have found out some more info. apparently it is normal! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow. We do need to learn how to get the best out of our camera in situations like this though!
can you see two rainbows?
 So, anyway, our car basically died last night so hubby had to get a cab this morning which meant no station walk for me today. When I tried the car at around 10am however, it mysteriously worked!?! I booked it in for a check over and service and low and behold we needed a new battery. There was no run planned for today either so, as the car was unavailable all day, the housework got done.
Two rainbows in this one










Exercise
None (housework)
Breakfast
Porridge (see recipe)
Tea
Lunch
Weight Watchers crustless quiche
Raspberries, strawberries and natural fat free yoghurt
Tea
Afternoon
20g mini pretzels
Tea
Dinner
Carrots
Cottage cheese
Mini magnum
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment