Tuesday 16 August 2011

Wk17, D1 - Buttock massage!

After the walk on Sunday I didn't want to risk anything so I took hubby to the station in the morning. I cant wait till I am able to, at least walk, that route again.
I had the physio again in the evening during which she caused me to bite the pillow. If you have ever had a back neck and shoulder massage and the therapist works on a knot it hurts right? But you also lean into it because it's a 'good' hurt. What the physio was doing to my left buttock was not a 'good' hurt, it was flippin' painful! But oh, how I could bend this way and that afterwards! It seems the majority of my pain has now moved away from my back and travelled down to my left buttock and to the top of my thigh. The physio said it's tight all around the area so I must do some stretching exercises to ease it out. I can see light at the end of the tunnel although I don't think I will be running for a couple of weeks yet.
I hardly ate anything today. I just wasn't hungry.

Food - 499 calories (very bad, don't do this at home!)
Lunch
Tea
slice of toast with peanut butter
Dinner
home made chicken fajita
pint of water

No comments:

Post a Comment