Thursday 11 August 2011

Wk 16, D3 - all quiet on the riot front

Well last night was a lot quieter in London town apart from the odd car being set alight. I was very pleased to hear on the news this morning that the people where out on the streets united to blocked rioters entering their town centres. Thankfully the good outweigh the bad. Unfortunately riots where happening in other parts of the country. I am writing this a day late as I usually do. So by now it all seems to have quietened down on the riot front. Kids have a very short attention span these days!

My back is better again today - all my fingers and toes are crossed for me to get running again soon. In the meantime I have volunteered my services at the parkrun again this Saturday while hubby runs it.

Food - 1109 calories
Breakfast
Tea
Banana
Slice of bread and butter
Jelly (jello)
Lunch
2 hard boiled eggs
Jelly (jello)
Tea
Afternoon
slice of bread
biscuit
Tea
Dinner
couscous
Roast chicken
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment