Monday 12 March 2012

This weeks goals.

  • Consume no more than 1500 calories a day.
  • Burn 3500 calories this week - Station runs, 3 x 5k runs, 3 x 30 mins elliptical plus about 500 cals worth of other stuff like an extra 5k or more cardio work on the rower or bicycle in the gym.
  • Drink 2 litres of water a day.
I am 4-5 lbs heavier than just before Christmas. Mainly through a major drop in exercise through injury and the difficulty of not having a kitchen since the end of January! Trying to work with only an oven, no hob, no microwave takes a bit of organising but I think I’m working it out now. I get my new fridge freezer tomorrow so will finally have a freezer for ice to ice up my foot/ankle after a run. 
My 5k on Saturday was good although 2 minutes slower than the last one I did. My ankle was uncomfortable after the run and for the rest of the day, particularly when walking and going downstairs. If I had some ice it would reduce the inflammation and the discomfort.
After 2hrs exercise yesterday, jogging to and from the gym plus being in the gym, my short run to the station this morning was tough going. I felt exhausted this morning. But, I still ran it, so I'm pleased with that.
I cant believe it's 11.40 already! My day is disappearing before my eyes! Right I'm off to give my kitchen one (hopefully) final coat of paint then think about going to the gym or going for a run - depends if the sun comes out!
Good luck with all your goals this week. x


No comments:

Post a Comment